Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they all are laughing at me? Who is laughing at me exactly for pursueing a degree? Come on, genius, tell me exactly who is laughing at me? The fact I'm going to land into a career, while you may be stuck in a mininum wage job?

airiox said:
all of us are laughing at you cuz you get so mad about dumb things.

No actually I'm laughing at you for being such a crude little man who thinks it is funny to attack the education of others.

You wanna be a drop out fine with me.. you rank right up there with the hollywood actors.. they were all drop-outs.

Gian HE NEVER SAID ANTHING ABOUT YOU YOU IDIOT! He made a general comment you parionoid gian. You think everyone always is talking about you ro making a coment about you and im tired of it.People arent and you need to realize that. You dont need to go to college to make a better living then you gian just so you know.

Jack don't climb into something that has nothing to do with you. Don't try to involve yourself in things you have no clue about. I'm sick and tired of him attacking college education. It is about me because it is in a thread about me, smart one.

You know what? Screw it.

LOCK MY THREAD.

And yes you do need to get a college degree to get somewhere in life. Simple fact of statistics. It has been proven.

Not if you start your own buisness or prove you have talent, sorry gian. And i am getting invovled because you are just so funny when you start to fight and i had to say something.

jack22 said:
Not if you start your own buisness or prove you have talent, sorry gian. And i am getting invovled because you are just so funny when you start to fight and i had to say something.

You can't just only prove you have talent in this one genius, you need to have a degree to get anywhere in this world. You can become an actor without an education.. and become one of those hollywood types (those dolts). You can't just start your own business without credentials. Nice try really.

Gian, you just only see things one way. It is possible and i know people that have do it. My friend, who is 15, worked forthe military programming and with secruity stuff. he left that and now has a buisness and makes alottttttttttt of money at the age of 15 and affords to pay other people and such.

So gian, you dont need a college degree because he got kicked out of school for stealing a bunch of tests to prove the school was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom