Ever been screwed over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
Yeah I know the thread title is harsh, but in my anthropology 108 class: latin american studies we are working on this country project (the country i'm doing is Ecuador). There are four group members, and 20 minutes worth of presentation time. The project will take a lot of work to put together. Well two of the group members dropped the class and now my work load has essentially doubled with the remaining group member.

This sucks. Have you ever been screwed over by this in people you trusted to keep their end of a promise?

David Lindon said:
Yeah, these things happen and really irritate me for a while after.

Yeah in this case it is very irritating... because i have four other classes to deal with and this doubles my work load..

thats why i dont go to school anymore had plenty of group crap like that all fall on me as well.

They dont teach crap in college.

they don't teach crap in college? wake the hell up dude, this is a university.

and what have I been doing the past two years? nothing? Oh really? You want to take that up to my face? You know how many courses I have completed?

No you relax.

He was saying they don't teach crap in college and I'm going to take that up as a big issue. If he wants to be a college drop out fine with me.. he won't get far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom