Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

no its not get those faggy XBOX's outta ur room and i'd liek it, although might want to think about a computer desk instead of that thing made out of 2x4's

Well if it wasnt for the fact that my Faggy Xbox's arnt faggy at all. One runs linux, and well the others are parts, and if you didnt notice i have two PS2s on the left.

Oh and this desk I made, and its made of Pine and 4x4 legs, its actualy nice. plus i made it. for free.

money_man said:
no its not get those faggy XBOX's outta ur room and i'd liek it, although might want to think about a computer desk instead of that thing made out of 2x4's

Faggy? I don't like to be mean about this but out of respect of others don't use that word. I hear it all too often.

Yeah as far as the room it is kinda messy heheh... one thing i would suggest is staining the wood with a light brown polish... it would look nicer..

sry giancarlo forgot about you guys, ill try not to do it again, also yes that computer desk would look half descent with a nice brown stain on it, mabey cherry? also im glad u said and the other xbox's are for parts, thats all they are good for, im proud of u for having the ps2's though

Xboxes are awesome! I wanna mod mine...add some crazy lights to it, a clear case...:D

lol. get the one where u can put a hard drive on it and record games onto it and never have to load discs again! lol. if the hd is big engough.l...

Back
Top Bottom