Very Good Song from 2 Artists

NO! long live rap, yea go cobra!!!!, although i must say i havent heard LL Cool J's new one and i kinda like nelly and time mcgraws over and over again but not that much. if u want good rap ill list some artists, im sry i dont like heavy metal but i also dont like mosh pits or weed or cocaine (lol j/k that sounded prejudice):

1-EMINEM!!!! GO EMINEM!
1 1/2 -d-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2-DMX
3-PAPA ROACH
4-LINKIN PARK (while they are rock, if u listen to their lyrics they are rhyming which is also rap)
5-JAY-Z (although only some of his songs btw did i mention eminem? hes amazing FIGHT MUSIC!)
6-50-CENT
7-THE GAME
8-DR. DRE
9-TUPAC
10-DESTINY'S CHILD (dont like the music, i just think beyonce is hot)

i hate rap, i'm all rock. rap isn't music....its noises, someone talking (making rhymes as he goes along, some not even making sense), and some loud bass (the only good thing)

yer true i repeat it alot lol, anyway i have over 500 rap songs i love EAZY-E best, you should listen to him.

Long live the days of rock and roll!
(I.E. Static-X,Rammstein, Coal chamber, Pantera, etc...)
BTW classic rock is good to, like Styx:)

Well, dont take the piss but i like scooter!! They are amazin!! I do like some rap, i like the nelly one thats quite good! But I also like greendays latest songs!!

ACES WILD said:
Long live the days of rock and roll!
(I.E. Static-X,Rammstein, Coal chamber, Pantera, etc...)
BTW classic rock is good to, like Styx:)

We have a lot in common.. one of my favorite guitarists was Dimebag Darrell.. rip.. :(

well you know that i like the rap scene, but everyone has their taste in music, being from the hood..

I grew up with the taste for flav.. and the ladies love the slamming ride.

Back
Top Bottom