i had a 8mm fan on it to keep it very cool which it didnt even need
it support agp 2x 4x
i am selling it for 50 dollars
i am selling it because i need to get money for my laptop for college
i accept paypal, check and money order
Contacts -
AIM - Jchavz17
Email- Optomistic@gmail.com

i am selling it on ebay so make a post if you are interested or contact me shortly as i have buyers if you want information on how much fps you can get heres what i get in counter-strike 280-320 fps constant i also have Screenshots if intersted but you can do research and find out how much i get if you tweak the settings im sure you can get 350-380

Thank You

sorry it does support 8x i forgot to add 8x
the manufacturer is XFX i bought it from new egg for 132.99 originally i believe about 4 months ago
i have pictures if anyones interested just talk to me on aim and i will send them or upload them on the forums thank you i need to sell this to buy my laptop for college and i am offering a very good price for it as it is almost brand new
aim- jchavz17
email- optomistic@gmail.com

well i really need to sell it soon because i am desperate for money for college. You know how those things are :D
if anyone is interested in purchasing this i can give you a 90 day warranty on it as i am a generous person that just wants to do a fair deal this card is on newegg for 139.99 and i am only asking for 50 dollars and it is only 4 months old. I know alot about computers and this card is in great shape as i put a 8mm fan on it to keep it under 20degrees.

Hey
No i have not sold it
It is in its orginial box ready to be sent out
It comes with CD Drive installer for the adapter card
It is installable on Windows 95 And up OS
It hasnt been overclocked and runs at 32 Celcious
If you are interested email me at owner@falloutservers.com and i will get back to you or talk to me on aim at jchavz17

Back
Top Bottom