Who has the most fans in their computer

ok ladies and giancarlo stand back you are about to be amazed at teh shear amount of fans in my computer, im working with 2 fans!(high-five!) one that came with cpu 2.7ghz celeron and the one that came on my video card 9800 pro. my computer is very quiet even under load anf doesnt go past 40 celcius so i dont see any reason in getting more cooling.

My ties didnt burn they just broke, I have no clue why.....but At least I salvaged the Mobo and proc.

I have:
4 80mm vantec stealths
- 1 intake
- 2 exhaust
- 1 custom blowhole on the top I cut and installed myself
1 80mm fan on my thermaltake volcano 12 cpu cooler
2 80mm fans on my thermaltake silent purepower psu (new)
total 7 fans

I can control all of the fans except one....the intake fan on the psu. i have a 4 fan controller mounted in the front which controls the 4 vantec stealths. and the psu and cpu fan controls are mounted in the rear in empty slots.
currently the cpu fan is 2500 rpms and my cpu is 37c, and mobo temp is 24c. the psu fan is running just over 2000 rpms. however when summer comes and it gets hot in this room like it always does, I'll turn the fans up to keep the temps down

Jeeze guys...

If the straps broke it could have been where you put them. Sharp edges and temps going up and down in the case, can make like a saw. Over time the metal just cuts through it. If the wires you're securing are pinned up to the metal be thankful you didn't cut through the insulation and short out a power rail.
As for going to Chicken Shack, don't bother. If you want a rugged, meant for a very hostile enviroment type of cable strap, go to something like PEP BOYS or AUTO ZONE. Get the straps that are used in the engine compartment. Same price, better quality. Lasts for years...

Back
Top Bottom