Who has the most fans in their computer

How? Well, I only have 8 fans...and my CCFL sticks give off barely any heat.

novauniao96 said:
mini 2003,
I like how your cords are organized in that green mesh casings, can you just buy those at a computer store?

no, mine came with the power supply, but im sure vantec or aspire sells slips.

and who said that plastic ties burn up? is that true? should i use rubber bands or something else?? thanks

ACES WILD said:
system temp:23degrees (celcius)
Cpu Temp:49 Degress(celcius) mines starting to run hot,My old Volcano is starting to slow down, i cleaned it last weak, but it's dying so I desperatley need a new one as my temp climbs.
# of fans,
-120mm in the front
-120mm in the rear
-90mm on the side
-60mm cpu fan( I think)
-NB fan (dont know if that one counts)
- thermaltake giant VGa cooling sysytem (new)(has 2 fans)
so I Have 7 Total,and BTW plastic ties ARE EVIL!. on one of the first builds I ever did, i was tying up all the wires with plastic ties, so i put the case side back one, And I started doing a install of win xp pro, and halfway through I hear A pop! then a Errhrhffgh sort of noise, and then I smell burining plastic. Turns out the tie had broken off, and got logged in the CPU fan, which was stopped the fan from spinning immediatley,and since it stopped it so abruptly, it shorted out my CPU 3-pin fan connector, and my NB fan connector on that board, I was so p***sed off, but lukily, the proc didnt go up in flames, and I had a bunch of 3 to four pin connecters. but it really sucked because the cust. payed about 90 bucks for it off newegg. (its a good thing He doesnt know anything about computer's, or my rump would have been toast:p)

i though so too, but this guy says his burned !!

The plastic cable ties I have can sustain quite a high temperature. They can sustain as much as heat as the casing on the wires. Obviously that guy is using bad quality cable ties.

HAHA didnt know there was a quality of ties... where you get the quality stuff? ;) i get my at the 100yen store muhahahaha work fine for me.

I got my cable ties from Radio shack... these are heat resistant just as much as the wire casing... if your cable ties melt.. you have bigger problems.. like the wire casing melting..

yeah radioshack is pretty good. but bestbuy usually has some good stuff too, not to mention fry's, compusa and fry's my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom