Habbo Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOFX said:
Yeh first and last. I dont see what appeals to people about walking around with a little lego man and spending real money to buy furniture you cant enjoy. I mean thats what real life is for.

Lol good point :)

Guys can I just say, I don't pay real money on there, GOD no it would cost me a fortune, I got this cheat. It took me b****y hours to find it because every site I went on was "NO SCAM HONEST" and they all are scammers generally, they say send us you password and we'll give you creds. YEAH RIGHT so you can just steal my account! So my best m8 Liam (who also happens to play habbo) gave me a code. So you can ring to get creds in the uk, so I went on habbohotel.co.uk and got the number to ring, and then entered this code, basically you have to do it once then ring up and do it again. What it does is it tricks the habbo mainframe which is connected to BT. So the second time you ring and eneter the code, it will pause, jitter and then ask again for you to enter your code, but this time you enter your own personal code! Bingo! 30 credits for nothing it only costs as much as a usual call, instead of paying a £ every time your paying about 2p, if that! I am now swimming in credits, and they can't seem to fix this flaw in the habbo mainframe so you got plenty of time to do it! The code you enter is 12346557 (they changed it to an 8 digit code) remember do it twice quickly. oh and the habbo number you call to enter this code is 09056 575 575 :) enjoy people.

why in the WORLD would anyone spend that much energy to sit on fake furniture and walk around and talk to little semi-colorful people? i mean you can do that half alseep on here...for FREE

tselby14 said:
The code you enter is 12346557 (they changed it to an 8 digit code) remember do it twice quickly. oh and the habbo number you call to enter this code is 09056 575 575 :) enjoy people.
Yer and what people belive that.
With you code init

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom