H-L2 Demo-H-L2 Full Grphx Diff?

RAFDOG

In Runtime
Hey every body how u guys been.....
anywayz

I downloaded the Demo for H-L2 and my computer runs it on HIGH yes high (look at my specs) my pc is not overclocked and i havnt purchased the Said upgrades (i am this weekend {YAY})

soo my question is, is there a difference between The Demo of H-L2 and the full Version cause im buying the Silver edition and i just wanted to know if there was any difference between the 2 visual wize

Thanks

Raf

you sure like micheal jackson... lol. yeah he's a great singer and i love "billy jean" one of my favorites from him. but i dont think there's anything visual wise. all i know of is taht the levels will totally be limited and that there might not be some other things. i dont know for usre. i have hl2 full version. so yeah. and why do want silver? its not all taht great. gold is the best, but really, just get bronze. itll save u some money.

Well im not getting gold because im not exactly gonna go around wearing any of the Stuff but the poster is pretty mad

And i want Half Life 1 source and Deathmatch and DoD source and u get the point

yeah now i definately think there different cause i was looking at some monsters/zombies/things and there are alot of misplaced geometrics

The has a lot of shading so its easier to get more FPS, the game is excellent! I woudn't recommend buying it off steam, but hey it's alright.

Im wearing that Half Life 2 shirt right now!
joking.

none of the monsters or anything LOOK different at all, compared to the demo...

The level you play in the demo "We don't go to Ravenholm" looks the same in the game, but the level is like 75% dark, so it doesn't really push your vid card at all (showing black isn't hard). The other levels that are more graphc intense will be harder on your gpu.

You will not get the same framerates on the game as you did in the demo. There are many differences between the two and you will not be able to play the game at the same settings as the demo (And receive the same framerates). Although it's a soft game in consideration to how good your VGA must be, so it will still look good on the 6600GT.

Look closely at the monsters on the demo and they do have too many glitches than they should especially the tank zombie

Im getting a new computer and when i get that ill get half life 2 YAY and then Half Life 2 deathmatch I WILL END U ALL lol

The demo is most likely at a lower visual quality unless its a large download.

Back
Top Bottom