It somewhat sickens me that...

yeah, i love subaru. but i especially love the infinti g35 coupe 2005. such a sweet car. dont ask why but i just love the car. maybe its cause my mom has the sedan version, fully equipped. man, such a sweet car.

Subara WRX are nice, but What I really want is a 1989 toyota 4-runner, the baddest off-road SUV ever made in my opinion, you can even take the top of the back and make it like a jeep, yes, a 4-runner with a 4in lift kit mmmmm.. tasty. heres a pick of one im thinking of getting off ebay, what do you guys think, should I get It? the reserve hasnt been met yet, but I have four days 2 decide, its in pretty good shape for an 89.
88_3.JPG

this is the link 2 ithttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6442&item=4533525872&rd=1
and this is what i will be doing in it if I buy it :p

rr_mcintosh.jpg

(note, second picture is not of this SUV that I may get...

alvino said:
Yeah, Subaru is nice. :) I would give the Toyota Prius the award for the Most Enviromentally Friendly car. I think it runs at 60 miles per gallon, and that's like the best MPG for mass-produced cars.

Personally I would go with a Hyundai Sonata which reports 2% of problems (2 problems per every 100 cars.. the lowest for any car in the world).. always love those japanese built cars..

I accualy honestly agree with Giancarlo about Subaru. We own two of them, and they are great, awesome safety rating (yeah we have Consumer Reports too), and just an overall awesome car.

Dell desktops are junk, but I have a dell laptop and it works great... :)

Two of my coworkers just bought Dell PCs this weekend. I offered them a nice build, but they don't want to trouble me with all their future problems if they ever needed support.

TRDCorolla1 said:
Two of my coworkers just bought Dell PCs this weekend. I offered them a nice build, but they don't want to trouble me with all their future problems if they ever needed support.

Yea, like they're gonna get support from the terrible Dell customer support...

Back
Top Bottom