Who has the most fans in their computer

system temp:23degrees (celcius)
Cpu Temp:49 Degress(celcius) mines starting to run hot,My old Volcano is starting to slow down, i cleaned it last weak, but it's dying so I desperatley need a new one as my temp climbs.
# of fans,
-120mm in the front
-120mm in the rear
-90mm on the side
-60mm cpu fan( I think)
-NB fan (dont know if that one counts)
- thermaltake giant VGa cooling sysytem (new)(has 2 fans)
so I Have 7 Total,and BTW plastic ties ARE EVIL!. on one of the first builds I ever did, i was tying up all the wires with plastic ties, so i put the case side back one, And I started doing a install of win xp pro, and halfway through I hear A pop! then a Errhrhffgh sort of noise, and then I smell burining plastic. Turns out the tie had broken off, and got logged in the CPU fan, which was stopped the fan from spinning immediatley,and since it stopped it so abruptly, it shorted out my CPU 3-pin fan connector, and my NB fan connector on that board, I was so p***sed off, but lukily, the proc didnt go up in flames, and I had a bunch of 3 to four pin connecters. but it really sucked because the cust. payed about 90 bucks for it off newegg. (its a good thing He doesnt know anything about computer's, or my rump would have been toast:p)

alvino said:
Oh...what are your systrem temps?

I think my computer (mobo) itself averages about 60-80F depend on its load... and the CPU goes around 90-100F because I have it overclocked..

I currently have 5 80mm fans, and 1 Cool Master Jet 7 heatsink

My MOBO temp is 28C

My CPU temp is 37C

currently running at 1.1ghz since when i run at 2.2 it freezes.

Yeah, Gian is right.. how can a 3200 run at 1.1... You're probably refering to some other computer.

AMD Athlon XP 3200+ running speed is 2.2ghz and when i run it at that speed it freezes no reason why CPU temp will stay between 37 and 43C. i have no exsplenation for it, it makes me mad.

2x 80mm in back
2x 80mm in front
2x 80mm PSU fans
1x 80mm side fan
CPU fan
Video card fan
exaust fan card (2x 30mm fans)

Giancarlo said:
I think my computer (mobo) itself averages about 60-80F depend on its load... and the CPU goes around 90-100F because I have it overclocked..

Yeah, those are around my temps.

Must be all those lights I have in there heating things up or something.. cause my machine should be cooler then yours.

Back
Top Bottom