Do Your Stuff!!!

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok ladies, i've slowly but not 100% drifted away from SLI config. i want to play CSS, HL2, DOOM3 high settings with no lag. so i was wondering if this set-up would work with me trying to do this. right now in CSS im getting 20fps, 30fps max, which really sucks because in times of shooting im stuck to 10-11fps. ok here goes.

AMD - Athlon-64 2.0Ghz, S-939 32/64 Bit, 512K, (3200+), Retail Box

ABIT AV8 (S939 K8T800PRO,Dual-DDR400, SATA RAID, 6CH AUDIO, GB-LAN, Firewire, 4USB2.0)

OCZ 1024MB Kit Value PC-3200 Dual Channel DDR (512x 2) 3-4-4-8 (Ltd. Lifetime)

ATI 9800 pro 128mb "all-in-wonder" 8x agp (only because i already have this)

ok i was wondering if this will do what i want it to do. i just checked and theres like 30 of you guys on so i figure this is one of the best tmies to ask. ok go on do your stuff

that should run pretty nicely. how big is ur screen? resolution could affect to quite some bit. look at my sig. i play all those games on my comp that u mention and they all play just fine. or am i missing your question. sorry if i did. i really have bad headache right now. yeha.

it would indeed play all ur games fine... i dont kno about the mobo tho. i think nforce is the best 4 gamin but it will all work fine. o and btw the cas timings on that ram are too high. way too high 4 512 ddr400. get the corsair the cas on those is 2.5

better video card than me, being x300 and all, also my monitor is a 17" LCD BENQ FP731 to be exact.

yeha, that should work. i have a 17 inch also and they run perfect. you should be in good shape.

mr.monger said:
it would indeed play all ur games fine... i dont kno about the mobo tho. i think nforce is the best 4 gamin but it will all work fine. o and btw the cas timings on that ram are too high. way too high 4 512 ddr400. get the corsair the cas on those is 2.5

wil i notice a difference? remember im goign from 512mb pc-2700 infinion ram to that. the ones ur talking about in canada where i live cost over $300.00

Why are you gettng a aiw? IU would get a gfx card and then a seperatw tvtuner if you need it

i said because i already have it, its in my computer im using right now. my friend with a 3000+ is getting 70fps in CSS with it

edit> im just horribly sick of this celeron and its ruining my gaming experience which is why i wanted a computer in the first place

Back
Top Bottom