Anyone know if this would work? WOW related

DreamVsPS2

Baseband Member
my firend has wow and i really love it so i might get it BUT i was woundering if i could use his cds to install it and then buy a 60 days trail card.
woudl save me $20 and i get 2 months instead of 1

what in the world is WOW? never heard of it.... or am i thinking that its world of warcraft? if not i dunno.

WoW(world of warcraft) is Evil, it pretty much absorbed my entire BF1942 clan into WoW zombies, we had to drop out of the ED ladder and everything, because I was the only clanmember left playin battlefield. Besides, I've been reading reviews, and all the entire game is quest after quest after quest..... and once u reach lvl 45 theres nothing really left to do. you just have to sit and wait for an expansion pack... BTW if you wanna play a real MMORPG, wait until guildwars comes out in late april,it's gonna be a lot beter than WoW, and there isnt going to be a monthly fee:)

I ALREADY PRE-ORDERED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its going to own
eyecandy graphics
no monthly charge at all
really good
from the makers of battle.net

and for WOW i dont think you can do that, but you can try its not gonna hurt ya, but i dont think you can use the same CD key

you can easily donload a random key genrator...i have one latying around. Thats all ill say.

If your going to start i would recomend playing in a RPG relm instead of PVP you will get waxed to much im affraid, unless you can get a relm that is just starting off. Oh and about the question just go buy the game and support blizzard for makeing a beautifull game. Thats what i did. I know the around abouts for everything, just supporting a good game retailer is what you should do, crap games is an exception. Go all out.

Back
Top Bottom