My Computer Is Infected With A Virus, Help!!

safety

Beta member
Hi Everybody

Results That My Computer Was Infected With A Virus, I Have To Enter As Administrator, If I Enter With My Username, My Pc Is Frozen

Can You Help Me To Solve This Terrible Problem?
Thanks!

I've seen too many n00bs in my life.. it's just not funny.

Yes. There is a solution. Take a couple of metal screws and put them on your motherboard (solder them in or whatever). MAKE SURE THEY ARE TOUCHING SOME transmittors. When you soldered a couple of them on, turn on your computer and continue working. If your computer still works okay, you may need to put some copper wire around the CPU and power supply for extra safety.

Hope that helped!

lol rakedog.

don't try that, though (I did once, and it speeded up my comp so fast I couldn't read the menus lol).

Seriously, what you want to do is erase/delete/fix the files that are infected....your anti-virus software should give you the option to do this....unless maybe you're using some kind of web based AV scan.
In any case, if your current software won't fix it, download a respectable anti-virus program. I like AVG and it's free! While your at it, download some spyware removal stuff like Microsoft AntiSpyware, Lavasoft Ad Aware and Spybot Search & Destroy. Also either enable (if it's not already) Windows Firewall (do this through the control panel).
Hope this helps and welcome to the board!

Back
Top Bottom