Who has the most fans in their computer

mini_2003

Daemon Poster
How many fans do you have in your computer?

Since this is in the hardware thread, we can make this informational also

List # and types of fans, temps, and also where ur fans are, how they are positioned, so if people like ur setup they can follow your example; Pictures will be cool too :)

I have : 3 PSU fans (1 exhaust two intake) ; 1 80mm rear intake fan, one CPU fan :), one Masscool exhaust fan, one Vantec PCI card fan slot (has 2 80mm fans)

So total of 8 fans; Ill get pictures up soon :)

Happy Posting

I have more! I have 6 80MM case fans, an exhaust slot fan, the CPU HSF (counts right?), 2 PSU FANS (120MM and 80MM), and a slot cooler.

So that's 11 fans. :)

damn, that's the most croweded computer ive seen so far :); all this time ive been trying to tie up all the wire neatly with cable ties :)

Haha, I only have four.. 80MM in front, 120MM in back, 80MM on PSU, and an AMD CPU fan.

well if u see a pic of mine, mine looks like there's nothing in it LOL ill try to find an older pic

this pick doesn't have 3 fans in it though, cuz its old

and gian, what i should have said, was urs is crowded compared to mine...sorry :)

I have, one on the CPU (obviously) -AMD OEM cooler...
two in the PSU (intake and exhaust)
one on the graphics card, 5cm (the card was getting hot so I put it on there)
two fans on a hdd cooling bay.

so I guess thats six in total... but I'm thinking with some heat spreaders/sinks and some clever pipework I could probably reduce that amount...

Back
Top Bottom