Mp3 players

I would reccommend the Creative Zen Micro. The Creative Zen Xtra's are nice and easy to mod, but a bit too bulky.

Swift said:
THE 4 GB iPod Mini went down in price to $230 i think because Apple released their new 6 GB iPod Mini. Thought you might be interested.

I would tell no one to fall for those advertising jokes. You get 4GB for $230 or even $179? That's actually quite expensive, when you can get more for less from competitors like Creative.

maybe i'll save up and get a creative zen pmc, those things are pretty sweet looking. i wouldn't want to go with ipod because your paying like $100 dollars just for the brand name.

Yeah it is like buying jeans with holes in abercrombie. It has the abercrombie label, but is like $70-$100 typically. The jeans I buy are in old navy, are the same style but have no holes.. and sell for $24.

That's a good comparsion for the ipod and creative.

i love the rio. i have one myself. works like a dream. and has so much more battery power than the ipod mini. 20 hours to 8 hours.... hmmmmm? and still with the same-price players, cmon, look at the interface... it really isnt the best. the ipod has the wheel and thats genious. but i love the rio. nice player.

Giancarlo said:
Yeah it is like buying jeans with holes in abercrombie. It has the abercrombie label, but is like $70-$100 typically. The jeans I buy are in old navy, are the same style but have no holes.. and sell for $24.

That's a good comparsion for the ipod and creative.

i like old navy jeans. theres comfortable and affordable.

jac006, how the software that comes with the rio? does it have lots of options or is it just a cheapy thing?

Back
Top Bottom