can i put a 120mm fan here??

I went to CompUSA and bought the "Mad Dog" exhaust blower. I don't see their name at Newegg. Out of those two (Dynatron and Masscool), I would pick whichever one blows out the most air. Higher rate of air flow is better. I would get the Masscool one. I don't understand the Dynatron blower and it's 10.5 CFM. Why so low? Masscool can push out 31.73 CFM.

well the masscool has 31 cfm compared to the 10 on the dynatron but the dynatron has 2800 rpm compared to the masscool's 2500. but dynatron has much more ratings, and i can't find masscool's website, i guess its not that well known a brand.

i don't know how to tell which one is better, what do u suggest?

edit: lol actually masscool's website is masscool.com but google couldn't find it for some odd reason :)

Your temp are realy good you really dont need a new fan unless your gona OC but then u need water cooling to keep it stable.

The most powerful case fan of all time: The 92mm Vantec Tornado. Spinning at about 5,700rpm, they push about 85 CFM (Cubic Feet of Air) per min. and they register at about 55db. They also consume about 10 watts of power...but, who said that something that powerful came cheap or power-saving?

Back
Top Bottom