can i put a 120mm fan here??

But why would you want that fan up front to be an exhaust? It doesn't look like the front of your case has any venting, so the air would just be blown up against that front cover and then going back around the case (if I'm correct on this). It would seem somewhat pointless, to me.

well there is a openin on the cover; the little u shaped thing that u see in the first picture, but then if i put it as intake, then what will it be taking in? since u say the front doesn't have any venting

I see vent holes in the second picture. You can try to mount an intake fan in there. I have two fans acting as intake there too, but I have openings from the case to help it bring in cooler outside air. In your case, it may just circulate the air inside the PC.

so what do u suggest that i do as an addition to cooling, my temps are on the first page. i can either put the 120 there, or get a hdd cooler ,or somehting

You can add a hard drive cooler if you wish. All your temp seem to be fine. I would try to bring the CPU temp down if possible. Perhaps a better aftermarket heatsink/fan combo. There's no room in the back to add another exhaust fan?

When running exhaust and intake, it's better to have an even amount of each. I have two intake from front, one side fan as an intake too, two rear case exhaust, and a system blower in the middle (PCI slot). My CPU's at 30 degrees Celsius as of this moment.

I dont eleive any made sure of this...do you even have another 120mm fan mount? You cant just put a fan in there, it has to have a place for it and i cant tell from the pics.

what do u mean. i have to have a mount??? i just have a bunch of holes :)

oh and trd, i dont wanna change the cpu fan at all. and i only have one on the back, with a vantec 80mm on it. i have 3 on my psu. and i have a vantec card slot, which isn't in at the moment. so i need a way to get some air out, cuz everyting is circulating inside.

Back
Top Bottom