For the americans on this forum...

some of you guys are pretty sad, arguing about how soon the pizza man can get to your house as compared to the hospital. these jokes have been around for centuries... and if you haven't heard them before, sumn's wrong... get creative and come up w/ something new, like

Only in America can a person have three or four computers in their home and not know how to use them

-or-

Only in America can a person have a couple of dells (no offence), but none of them work at any given time...

just a suggestion.

sorry if i came off too strong, but that's just me

btw, i'm watching you, cm...

well some people might not have seen them....lighten up, it was just for a morning laugh before work.

yeah, most of the laughter threads wer'nt meant to be taken serious anyway's...Lol

besides only in america can a guy get the shit kicked out of him by an elderly store owner , that's being robbed by a black squirt gun...Lol

lol. The braille one is pretty funny. How would they drive in the first place. lol. Drive through ATM"s. lol.

Heh i didn't noticed they had that braille stuff and here if a pizza isn't dilerved in 30 mins you get it for free!

oh shit the braille one is hilarious!!!!

Only in australia can u get politicains who will pass a bill to increase their own wages in under 24 hrs!!!!!!

nah in NZ we get all the technologys last.... you can't even buy Windows Media Edition by itself!

Back
Top Bottom