iPod's suck... Can't even connect to their own software

rakedog said:
hardwood floor is nice and everything.. but it starts getting annoying after a while.. starts being hard on your feet. We have it everyone in our house.. so I know.

Well that's why you put nice persian carpets over it.. same thing goes for marble or tile flooring..

I formatted my 40GB ipod to NTFS and use it as an external harddrive, because I hardly used my iPod. (I actually got a Pocket DJ) It works exactly like a regular hdd but more compact!

rakedog said:
Lol.. So I got a new iPod mini today, and all of tonight, I'm trying to figure out how to connect to the iPod. Obviously, iTunes is for losers and sucks, so i didn't even consider that. So I take out my trust winAmp and download the latest iPod plugin, but when I transfered some music, the iPod didn't pick it up. I was like.. wtf? So I try to install THEIR CD software, but it exits in the middle, saying it's encountered an error. So I'm like... okay..... I go to apple.com, and download iTunes. But when I plug in the Ipod and turn on iTunes, the program doesn't recognize it's own damn mp3 player. Wow, apples suck. After I figure out how to work with this iPod, i'm not letting any more of their crappy hardware in my house.
READ THE MANUAL

I find that ipod's conversion rate is terrible. I would suggest getting one of the Creative MP3 players. Apple's edge is starting to fall apart, imo.

I would have to agree with you that it takes ages for i tunes to convert your music.

Ipods suck becuase someone I know has got through 5 of them because the damn things keep breaking.

Get an iriver, creative or something like that as you can use them as an external hard drive without having to reformat rendering it useless as an mp3 player

i havnt had any problems with my ipod, it converts quickly and saves it onto the ipod quickly. they are brilliant :) they are pretty tough as well, i have dropped it loads of times, when it has fallen out of my pocket etc, but it seill works fine :) . they are really good

Yeah ditto dreamweaver, my friend went through two and finally changed over to a Creative... he told me he dropped it from his bed onto carpet and it broke.

I would definitely say the quality of the creative is far better.

My friend used a Dremel on his iPod...and colored the front and back with a Sharpie. :p

EDIT>>> And it still works. But, Creative is better...especially the Zen Micro. :D

Back
Top Bottom