How old is your computer?

Mine is 5 years old. However, this tax return I can very happily say that not a single part on it is original. It started off as a Compaq (I didn't know any better), and finally I've just now replaced the motherboard, processor, case, ram and cdrom. I already had video card, sound card, hard drive and monitor replaced, and added some stuff like firewire. The oldest upgraded part is I guess the video card. Thats about a year and a half old, maybe. Maybe two years.

a little over 3 years now, but it has served me well.Will be upgrading the whole sh-bang when i get the time to do so.

im in the same boat as giancarlo, mine is always being upgraded. last upgrade i did was december 31st, 2004 which was my 9800pro all-in-wonder. although im upgrading again very shortly.

when i first bought the whole computer it was 1.3years ago

my pc is about 4 years old, it is rubbish and my laptop is pretty good, samsung M40, ive had it about 3/4 weeks.

i got mine new in dec 2004...mainly bc i couldnt build my own and my dad didnt want to build me one..or was it i didnt want him building me one...hmm anyway

server: one year april 24th
Home comp: got my upgrade parts christmas '04 so about 3 month's
repair shop comps: same age as the server

well b4 we got this one the other was a Duron 800... snoooooorrrrrrrreee!!!!!!! pretty slow! we had had that thing for a while, at least 3 years, probably more! anyway, we've for a new one and its gotta be maybe 5 months old, TOPS. probably less.

so steven, whats urs run mate?

Back
Top Bottom