WAY too many guests

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt said:
so what your saying is you want the mods here that already hve to deal with alot of issues increase there time here to let guests post crap

am i not alowed a social life any more?

Yeah just imagine going through each and every post someone makes... you would have to work around the clock.

I think we'll just leave things the way they are, it's a hard enough job in itself just to keep the peace on the board.

well, if this site didnt have so much flaming and useless debating and negativity (perhaps a brighter theme even) then more people would join. I leave forums that look negative and never join. lots of others do the same.

and flaming other members is the number one cause of people leaving and never signing up!

athlon64fx said:
well, if this site didnt have so much flaming and useless debating and negativity (perhaps a brighter theme even) then more people would join. I leave forums that look negative and never join. lots of others do the same.

and flaming other members is the number one cause of people leaving and never signing up!

I don't think this is valid because I do see many new people joining. And this forum is a lot more calm then it was a week or so ago, when you know who was banned. I see a lot of new people joining here.

the forum is calmer under the stricker rules

alot more people left and flamed when this place was made "fun"

the fun idea was alode of crap that wont be coming back

as for a new brighter theme, i think this place looks great, very professional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom