R.o.s.e.

I myself do'nt play it (Dial Up and this computer sucks nuts) but my friend plays it, I've seen it played.

I liked, a couple of weeks ago, they had a really big error that was... bad... instead of saying "Sit" It said "Shit" ... made me chuckle

ill try it out for a few days, it looks kind of kiddy though... i hope its not another runescape.
and BTW the download aint that big unless your on a dial-up connection, it 350mb is very small in comparison to americas army which is almost 2 gigabytes! or the forgotten hope mod for BF1942, which is about a gig download, plus the patches for it... but i'll give the game a try, and is this game all in japanese? the screenshots I saw were all in japanese..

No, its all in English, but its funnt because they must have made the game fast because they misspelled a lot of things.

Like moneyman said, things like sit misspelled as shit, and town names were spelled wrong.

It is a good game, although you are a little kid, I think you can grow up, but you can have cars, airships, etc.

Back
Top Bottom