PcGoliath.Com Full Templated Computer Store & Website!

pcgoliath

Beta member
PcGoliath.com Is For Sale

It is with deep regret that I must list www.pcgoliath.com on ebay. Pcgoliath.com is a store i wanted to set up, but couldnt find the time. It has a paypal cart set up on it, which is easy to add buttons and create a new cart through paypal for free or any cart program you have. With this auction I will also give you the full template and all the content thats there so far. I will also give you the website of a dropshipper which can ship products to the customers you have. This way you can make money by not stocking products. It is not manditory that you use this information, it could just be useful.

The Site Itself Recieves:
An average of 122645 hits per month WITH NO CONTENT.
There are many ways to make money off this website. As a store, as a email computer repair service, google adsense, and more.

The domain is registered under godaddy.com and will be transferred to the winner. It still has months on it and is $10 a year through whoever you would like (I currently use godaddy.com for domains). It is not restricted to a hosting company but is currently hosted through hostgator.com at $9.95 per month but can run on 4.95 a month through any hosting provider, or continued on your name through hostgator.

The winning bidder can also email me anytime if the winner needs help locate files and learn to modify and maintain the site. The winner will also recieve all rights to PcGoliath.Com and everything on the website including images, logos, forum, and code.

Please email me at webmaster@pbcrazy.com with any questions or offers. Thank you for your time and please email me with any questions.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3879674051

Back
Top Bottom