Not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Are you people like... 8 years old?

Solve problems progressivly.. you start fighting about the most pointless things...

Ahhhhhhhhh.... Ive been reading through a couple of other threads and Gian you seriously need to take a chill pill your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to aggresive. Gian maybe its you, maybe its you who is being like Zen. I dont see anything wrong with what Rakedog said.

NOFX said:
Ahhhhhhhhh.... Ive been reading through a couple of other threads and Gian you seriously need to take a chill pill your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to aggresive. Gian maybe its you, maybe its you who is being like Zen. I dont see anything wrong with what Rakedog said.

I'm actually being very calm here. Congrats for making a personal attack (ad hominem). You are quite good at making those... you NOFX, rakedog and jack22 are acting like AMD ZEN. You need to chill.

gian i dont like your attitude, how you always say people are lying, how you look down on people, and how you interweave yoiu being gay where noone mentioned you being gay

jack22 said:
gian i dont like your attitude, how you always say people are lying, how you look down on people, and how you interweave yoiu being gay where noone mentioned you being gay

Again you are misstating things. He attacked my sexual orientation with sexual jokes. That's how it is. I heard it many times in real life and I know what the intentions where. I don't like your attitude, jack. You act like you are a moderator and you are the one looking down on people.

Lmao... I'm like AMD Zen? Okay Gian, you have really lost it tonight..

This is getting really funny, the way you act.. Keep it up, it's quite hilarious.

gian, i can say something like "you dik sucker" and have it have no relation to you being gay

rakedog said:
Lmao... I'm like AMD Zen? Okay Gian, you have really lost it tonight..

This is getting really funny, the way you act.. Keep it up, it's quite hilarious.

No. I'm actually quite calm. You are the one who lost it.

You are acting hilarious, not me.

no, it doesnt...if i call rake or anyone a dik sucker i not calling them gay. you either are really delicate or just dont understand

im also still very calm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom