Not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that I think was specifically directed at me because of my sexual orientation. I know how to converse correctly. I do it every single day thank you very much. Cause I'm stupid? Is that it? Are you really falling into that hole? Lesser intelligence? Oh really? Is that why I outsourced and outwitted you?

Holy shit, both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP. Seriously. Lock this thread..

Get along people.. we've had enough drama with AMD Zen, we don't need the story to repeat itself. Use your common sense.

Gian, your not special cuz your gay...you seem to think you are. He never said anything about you being gay yet you have to say something about it.....we dont care if you are gay!

jack22 said:
Gian, your not special cuz your gay...you seem to think you are. He never said anything about you being gay yet you have to say something about it.....we dont care if you are gay!

I only brought it up after he said those crude things about me. I never said I was special. Stop making things up again. Jack, just fucking stop it. For goodness sakes. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. Sheesh. And yes he did say stuff about me being gay.

Why the hell do you attack me and call drag me down to Zen's level giancarlo? Seriously, stop attacking all these people and reconsider your position.. I personally haven't said anything offensive to you.. and you clearly just insulted me.

Mod's, why does gian get away with this stuff? i sure as hell dont and im not as bad as him?

jack22 said:
he made a sexual joke not because your gay but because it makes a point

OMFG. You just don't get it do you? Stop trying to go after me. He did make a joke because of my sexual orientation. And it doesn't make any point what-so-ever.

AMD ZEN, I mean Rakedog:

Why the hell do you attack me and call drag me down to Zen's level giancarlo? Seriously, stop attacking all these people and reconsider your position.. I personally haven't said anything offensive to you.. and you clearly just insulted me.

I think you are stooping at his level. You are the one who should stop attacking everyone. And not only that you are going nuts.

jack22 said:
Mod's, why does gian get away with this stuff? i sure as hell dont and im not as bad as him?

Again I'm being very calm here. So I'm not doing anything wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom