Not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do you think Gian. Hmmmm, The MODS or Dave. After all it was they who locked it.

Nevermind its been unlocked.

both of you shut up!

its unlocked but the second i see 1 little thing wrong it will be lcoked again

do i make my self clear

matt try to be more polite next time. YOU ARE a mod. Hold yourself up like one. You are supposed to represent the saavvyness of CF. lol. Now how about saying something like,

Gian and Nofx, please kindly take your arguments onto the PM level. And at the next hint of aggression on any threads, I (and any other mods) will be forced to lock it due to unnecessary conflicts and arguments that develop. Thank you.

Well, not that groovy. But ya know what i mean. Keep up the good work.

wow this thread isnt another yawn thread but its about to be closed if you guys continue.

TibsBeatAll said:
matt try to be more polite next time. YOU ARE a mod. Hold yourself up like one. You are supposed to represent the saavvyness of CF. lol. Now how about saying something like,

Gian and Nofx, please kindly take your arguments onto the PM level. And at the next hint of aggression on any threads, I (and any other mods) will be forced to lock it due to unnecessary conflicts and arguments that develop. Thank you.

Well, not that groovy. But ya know what i mean. Keep up the good work.

You aren't a moderator. You do not give orders around here.

Oh, i lied again. This is last comment, i can't let this one stand. I was being humorous you dick mouth. Go back to sticking a dick up your ass. Obviously you can't take a joke.

This is what i mean when i say you suck at conversating.

Dick mouth? What's with the sexual jokes? You just find out about me being gay?

I suck at conversating?

You're worse then AMD ZEN I think. Way more crude then he was.. take it easy.. if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

it wasn't a sexual joke. it was a way of saying that you have a dick so far up your ass that it sticks out of your mouth. Thus preventing you from conversing correctly.

:) i'm only crude cause your stupid.

You deal with lesser intelligence using lesser intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom