Capital Punishment failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks airiox. you've accomplished much. Good use of moderator powers. I think there should be a stickied thread where only moderators can post, and they should post the reasons for why they locked a thread. it'd would clear things up a bit for the members.

"woot no worries you killed the topic. Good job." I did no such thing. Technically, all i did was type. You killed the topic.

:) Waaay too goo. Your cool.

Now, let's recontinue this topic.

I would like to know, Gian are you a Christian? I'm just wondering.
Nothing bad if you are or aren't. Just wanna get a grasp of where ur views are from.

dude dont open up a topic you just killed by yourself. If you would have been able to restrain yourself then the topic would have been left open.

the topic was closed cuz you started insulting others.

and it was the post I edited down to just a "." that killed the thread.

You, tidbit, can't grasp the reality and can't grasp the facts. I demonstrated a clear use of the facts and the reality. If you don't want to accept them, fine with me.

Me a christian? That's like asking a dog if it is a cat.

Giancarlo, you aren't being respectful to the fact that it's a question of morale and belief. I think the rules of these forums state that you are supposed to respect all opinions.. so when I say I'm against capital punishment, you aren't supposed to start saying "No, you're wrong, capital punishment is good because _____ ". That's not right. Respect opinions.

So anyways, like it or not, I'm against capital punishment.. And dare to call me an idiot.. because that WILL get you in trouble.

Some things like the costs are based on factual references, not morales or beliefs. Numbers cannot be beliefs, if based on raw variables. You respect my opinions because you have been after me like that.

Why would I call you an idiot? Now rakedog, I don't insult people using those names. I challenge beliefs and call into question misstatements. That's all. I got nothing against you as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom