Capital Punishment failing

Status
Not open for further replies.
airiox said:
many muderers sentened to a life term get out on parole.

Sometimes in a mere 12 YEARS! That's the result of liberal justice in California and other states.. :mad: These liberals are the same ones who let child molestors get out easier..

I say we employ the death penalty more often like Singapore and like what Hammarubi did.

Oh and by the way Giancarlo, there is no evidence that any murdereds thought twice about what they were doing because of possible death penalty.

rakedog said:
Oh and by the way Giancarlo, there is no evidence that any murdereds thought twice about what they were doing because of possible death penalty.

There isn't any proof otherwise. And besides, that's not the point. It is about serving justice.

the death penatly is a punishment. Unless they had been put to death before and somehow rose from the grave than why would they think about "I might get executed for this?"

CP is a right given to the victim dont try to take away victim rights.

Victims have rights dont take those rights away.

Well, i've said my point, there isn't much more I can say. Let's just wait and see what the rest of the forum thinks.. as for me, I have to go sleep, so I shall see everyone tommorow..

For what it's worth...

I think after a carefully and throughly carried out trial if the death sentence is handed down, a date should be set and the sentence carried out. But with a twist.
Make it a public event not giving the bastard a shot and putting them to sleep, but hang them. Right in the middle of the town square.
But the only thing I ask is make damn sure you have exhausted all the means possible to make sure you have the right person and they in fact commited the crime.
Then string them up.
I have my opinions and normally would not open myself up to being a target of debate but this is something I think should be discussed openly by the public and desided apon by the public. Not a bunch of I'm right and you're wrong types...That road goes nowhere.
Cruel and unusal punisment for a cruel and unusal world...

In Singapore they do public hangings. In Singapore they also have the lowest crime rate in the developed world. They also do public lashings with a bamboo rod. You can walk on the streets without worrying like you have to worry about in liberal L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom