Pick a mobo out for me

BigLu

Daemon Poster
OK, I give up, just find me a great mobo in the $100 range. Athlon64 3200+ socket 939. Oh, and I want PCI-Express.

hey there...go to a site like newegg.com or tigerdirect.com (newegg is my personal favorite) and they can narrow down your search criterea to exaclty wut u want. dont worry about big names like gigabyte or intel...just pick out the cheapest board that fits ur specs...o...and dont pick a board with mail-in rebates...you'll regret it later

Ok, this is what I would get for a $100:

GIGABYTE "GA-K8NF-9" NVIDIA nForce4 4X Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-128-268&depa=1

It's exactly the one I got. It's hard to find the mobo of your specs from Newegg without going over the $100 mark, unless you go with a cheap manufactured motherboard. Gigabyte is proven reliable with me so I am recommending this to you. It's about $20 over your budget, but it's a good board that supports your Athlon 64 and has PCI-e interface.

I'd personally go with an Asus board... their 939 boards are awesome. But the gigabyte one is nice, that chipset is good.

Back
Top Bottom