5.1 speakers help!

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok my brother bought a Logitech X-530's like a week ago and the center speaker doesnt work while playing music. when i use creative sound mixer to test the 5.1 the middle speaker works. this is pissing me off i have no idea why it does this.

omfg no, 5.1 speakers = 5 speakers and 1 sub. the center speaker on most of them do the sound controls, but on the x-530 its on the right speaker. anyway the center speaker is just the middle speaker not a sub, any ideas? WHERE THE HELL IS GIANCARLO WHEN U NEED HIM!

I do not have that set... in fact I'm still waiting for my Z-5500. However, www.logitech.com has user discussion forums (choose the US location, because it is the only one that offers it). They are more helpful there.

I'm sorry I couldn't of been more help.

Hmm, strange. The tests are ok with the center channel but not when playing regular sounds (music, etc.). I'm pretty sure you checked the regular settings such as volume, surround settings, Matrix and cable connections. Try reinstalling drivers and software?

Hey I have the Logitech z-340's on one of my computers, the 530's are almost the same thing, only a newer model, make sure that on your control dials on the center speaker, you have the matrix button clicked down, and the center dial right in the middle, that could be the problem.

Back
Top Bottom