The best internet browser?

I use Firefox exclusively. I also use Thunderbird for email.
The only thing IE is used for on my comp is windows and office update.
BTW, has anybody else tried Mozilla Subird? I got it to replace Outlook's calander when I switched to Thunderbird. Now it's the only calander I use!

Avant is A tebed browser allso but sence I have been using it I,m amazed how it breaks down on popups, banners and every thing all you see is web page! And it tells you all the add sites it bloked.

Same for me, recently switched to firefox having used IE (and still for windows updates, microsoft wont let other browsers work on that.. sucks) Mozilla 1.8b netscape 7.2 and now firefox. I can easily say that Firefox is far superior to all of them put together. The way it allows tabs, BUT allowing any of your bookmarked folders to be viewed as tabs too if you so please, mozilla nor netscape did that :) Thats made me a happy chappy. Plus an overall neater look, google search bar, dictionary search, ebay search, and any others you want to add!! There is nothing I can think of that Firefox gets beaten on actually..
Masterful genius again from the open source software giants :)
Well done mozilla.org

Firefox.

Doesn't like signing into Hotmail too much, though. I sometimes use M$ IE6 for that.

Back
Top Bottom