Where's AMD ZEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

novauniao96

Baseband Member
He was helping set up my computer, I had another question and when I tried to PM him it said account disabled, or something like that. Does that mean he can't post, or has he just not been on for the past couple days?

go into the social lounge and look back about 7 or 8 pages and read the threads about amd zen.

We will be glad to help you with your pc...we are not as demanding and paronoid as he was.

OK so it looks like he got in an argument and is now banned.

Thanks for offering to help, does anyone have his email, I would still like to have his opinion, he was always really helpful even when I asked a million newbie questions.

Hmm, i thin his MSN is AMD ZEN god..or something like that...just as us the questions.

Can somebody do me a huge favor and look up this infamous thread??

I am pretty happy he got banned. He was one pretentious little boy.

But he is smart, just a litle pushy and annoying and mayby a liar but he sure did know amd stuff.

And what do you mean look up infamous thread?

I don't know he was always really laid back when I asked him questions, I didn't think he was pushy at all, but I didn't really read into the argument so I don't know exactly what happened, but he was cool with me

I have his msn ID if you really want it but you should just ask here. I'll PM it to you though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom