Which color lighting should i chose for my Mod?

Jscho32

Solid State Member
I'm planning on buying a clear case, and adding 5 Led fans, possibly a cold cathode kit.

blue, green, red, purple, or orange.

any good cases you know of? i might get a colored one, depending on price. i found a clear for $50.

blue seems really overpopular, the majority of the mods i see are with blue

bleh...... i would get a clear one that looks better from

http://www.xoxide.com/

its the greatest case site EVAAAAAA!! but dont get a powersupply that comes with a case unless its a antec case, buy a good power supply from newegg.com

Black looks best with purple, UV purple, trust me m8 I have the thermaltake soprano with purple UV cathodes and fans it looks so awesome in the dark, it would give your acrylic black PC a awesome spooky edge to have UV purple, yeh purple it looks best with black, and especially since that case has a black haze, the purple will look wicked just glowing throw that black haze. so, my opinion go with purple fans, and Purple UV cold cathodes, get two, one doesnt light that much.
PURPLE! :p
BTW xoxide does rule, ive bought a case or two from them slow shipping on their part though....

im kinda getting the case cause i like the look, but mosty cause my current one only has 1 fan, the cpu fan.(and the little fan o nthe graphics card)

im realling thinking the black case with green will look sweet, otherwise, i might get the purple like u said.

the one at newegg alread has the 3 fans in it, but they are non leds =\

Back
Top Bottom