Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Yeah maybe newegg.com would have em' or you might be able to order from creative.com itself.

I don't have a pic of my workstation but I will say this, I used to hate the cheap wood on my desk until I figured out something. Because it's so crappy I can solve the problem of my cats knocking my speakers around with duct tape. So there's my worstation, a cheap desk with battered and worn wood, duct tape, about three small stuffed animals, my son's playdough collection, and under is filled with my knitting supplies.

On the topic of creative v. logitech, i have to support Logitech.. have a ton of accesories from them, never failed me yet.

I like Creative for their MP3 Players. Logitech only has good speaker systems. I like Microsoft's mice better, they fit my big hand comfortably.

Lol, I use linux all the time.. so I don't really have the motivation to figure out a module to make Linux work with Bluetooth.

LOL Those Bluetooth cell phone mics are pretty small. Sometimes I think that someone is talking to themselves when they're actually using a Bluetooth mic. :p

Is linux free, a friend at school sed it was and this makes me want to get it!!

Back
Top Bottom