What do you like?

Giancarlo said:
well athlon, I don't think you would like techno/trance clubs because they are far worse.

not really, been to 5 and they were nice to me there. we all jsut bonded and felt good. ;)

athlon64fx said:
not really, been to 5 and they were nice to me there. we all jsut bonded and felt good. ;)

Well I can't agree. I've been to gay clubs that play techno/trance like 24/7.. and they aren't so good. Das Bunker, for example, is much cooler and the people are not out looking for sex typically.

It all depends on the location of the one you go to. I have been to many dance clubs, and all were none of them were in no-way disrespectful like that, some clubs don't allow touching of the same sex.

Yes clubs can be roughty sometimes, but i only go to the well respected ones that just have excellent dance music, and mostly people you know.

Can things get tense in gay clubs Gian? Like in those hiphop clubs when you hear on the news like how there was shooting there and stuff.

Well there have been fights reported in gay clubs because somebody touches a boyfriend of another... and disputes happen.. but nothing in the way of shootings.. at least not from what I heard. Maybe there has been, but I'm not sure.

The metal and punk clubs I go to are cool because the music is great...

LOL That always happens in clubs...it always starts with the touching, then the threat, then the argueing so on so forth...

yeah we walked into a club, first time id been to one i believe and as we were showing ID to get in 3 or 4 guys were being taken out by the bouncers n there was heaps of yelling n shoving, was quite funny really cuz this guy kept saying to the bouncer "go on hit me, ill put u up for assault, ill sue your a$$! CMON HIT ME U BIG BA$TARD!" n he just stood there looking at him n his mates. That all happened because there have been a few incidents in the media here lately of bouncers going over the top and assaulting drunken patrons and so on, so thats what this guy was on about!! i said to one bouncer as i walked in (cuz im gonna be a bodyguard, but that licence allows me to be a bouncer too) "another average night?" n he said "yup, every weekends the same out here!"

Back
Top Bottom