Best vid card combo

yeah but will that affect my ram coz thats only poor, and if i was gonna oc i wud get an athlon xp-m 2500+ coz of its unlocked multipliers and low volatges!! Also it has more cache than a sempron!

For the TV Tuner card, I recommend a PCTV capture card. It has a coaxial plug, a composite plug (which that ATi one doesn't have), and an S-Video plug. I got mine for only about 80 bucks, and it gets a pretty good picture. It's not TV quality, which that ATi one may be, and there's a downside. But I use my composite plug A LOT, and since that one doesn't have it, I would recommend getting one that does, be it a PCTV or not.

Just a thought.

-Jamxx

BTW it does have composite, plz look at all the pics... thats what the purple dongle thing is for... :)

Hey Jack05...that card doesn't sound too bad... Are you using PCI or AGP. Or even PCIe...

Remember, you won't get very good performace out of ANY standard PCI card, so don't really expect much more if you do upgrade.

And Jamxx...any card with a TV-Tuner has a coax because it has to get a cable input ;P Most of the ATi's I've seen do have coaxal, but some I suppose are just plain capture cards...

hey all
ahhhh man 80% of this is just a bloody conversation thanks guys!
To the people that replied....
It seems I have one AGP slot and 5 other PCI slots,
jack

ACES WILD said:
BTW it does have composite, plz look at all the pics... thats what the purple dongle thing is for... :)

I don't see it... I just see 2 coaxial ports and an S-Video, but it does come with a composite cable? Where do you plug it in? The information that Newegg gives states that it has 2 coaxial ports and one S-Video one. I'm confused! (By the way, I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just wondering where it is.)

Also, The_Other_One, I know most of them do... I was just reading directly off a website and not thinking about it... Sorry.

-Jamxx

Back
Top Bottom