Best brand DVD-R

Jack05

In Runtime
hey all
just curious on what you all think is the best brand for recordable and re-recordable dvd's, im going with TDK at the moment as it is hard to match the durability and quality but a couple of other brands like maxon and Princo have made me reconsider as with TDK the statement "you pay for quality" couldn't be more true!
could have made this a poll, but wanted to hear you reason as well
jack

Ive only found these on newegg but I think they are the best, wicked durable! TAIYO YUDEN thats my vote..

I have a NEC DVD-RW +/-. It's the one day sale one on Newegg, or it was a while ago. I think that has gone out... But I really like it. I've had no trouble and it is pretty quiet, too.

-Jamxx

Don't use TDK it one of the worst type of have used. Go with type that have made in japan. I use FUJI made in japan same as TAIYO YUDEN but only the made in japan type. I can get them at FRY"S for like $20 for 50 of them. Maxel are not to bad also but like I said pick the ones that are made in japan.

I just use what ever is on sale and cheaper not including no name brands. I got a 100pack of FUJI for 20$ and just recently I got a 50pack of memorex for 10$.

wow awesome guys
thanks for the replies, I will look at the Maxell haven't seen any japanese made ones here in Brisbane (Australia) I usually go to JB-HI-Fi
dick smith are looking good as well
jack

Back
Top Bottom