German economy slumps

rakedog said:
The deficit was positive in 2000.

Hahahah.. what a joke. Do you have really any idea what you are talking about? The deficit started to appear before Bush even passed his first budget.

Yes they are...

No they aren't.

Blah blah blah.. Democrats have run this state for too long for you to blame it all on them. If you hate the way that democrats run this state, move out. Because they're staying.

The people who have been in the state government are the one to blames. I put Arnold into power, and unlike you people, he supports action and a plan that is workable.

We shouldn't be in Iraq in the first place. That has been my stance for-ever. And when the fuck did I say I didn't support our troops. Stop messing with my words. Our troops, now that they're there because of Bush, need all the support they can get.

We had to be in Iraq. It was proper and right. You will never change my opinion on that. Thank goodness leftists as yourself do not run foreign policy, because Saddam would be murdering and raping people. You are the one messing with my words. They are there because it is right, and the ideas of people as yourself were rejected.

Yeah. 8,000 for undergrads in Berkeley. Great price...

That's a very low price to pay. It is $1,389 for undergrads in CSUN. Not much more in UCSD. So kiss my rear end. I would take more fee increases to pay for what I get. You are too young to really understand the facts. You know how much they charge in the state of Virginia for undergrads in a state university? $15,000-$20,000. Virginia's education system is stable and excellent.

Last year, our school system almost lost it's library. Our computers are from 98 - 99. Our health textbooks are 11 years old. Our sports fee's go up every year. Our lunch fee's go up every year.

Well you have to pay for everything you get. You have to realize what austerity is. You have to start paying for things you get. Not everything comes on a silver platter. I'm sorry, but the wounds in this state are deep and they will sting. Also CSUN has built many new buildings, and launched WiFI throughout campus I think two years ago.. our computers are constantly upgraded... we actually have to pay for our textbooks. PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET. OR PAY MORE TAXES.

Dude, stop repeating the same thing. You've already mentioned this.. Bush isn't a hero because of this, and our economy isn't saved. Stop repeating the same fact....

Our economy isn't saved? You're hopeless. Do you even know how an economy works? The economy is growing solidly. This is solid growth and the economy has remained resislent. You are the one repeating the same nescient things that just don't add up. Bush is a good president.

By war money, I mean the fact that a couple weeks ago, bush asked for 81 (i think) billion dollars for the wars we're fighting. Now, if we weren't there in the first place...

Now if we weren't there in the first place.. boohoo... go take your peace activism elsewhere. That's not actually how the world works. And Iraq is one thing.. Afghanistan? You are disputing our mission there? How dare you! We were there rightfully and I will not have my mind changed by some 15 year old guy who has yet to experience this world. $81 billion yes. You know why? Because we are doing a rightful mission in both Iraq and Afghanistan. We are spreading freedom!

And if you don't think the Arab people are not capable of freedom, screw you.

LEBANON!

THEY MARCHED AND THEY BROUGHT DOWN THEIR GOVERNMENT! AND THEY WILL GET THE SYRIANS OUT!

I think every people throughout the middle east is capable of democracy.... hell.. because of Bush's war in Iraq, and the subsequent election.. more and more people throughout the middle east want their freedoms.

So you know what? Bush policy in the region have brought a revolution of positive change. :mad:

By war money, I mean the fact that a couple weeks ago, bush asked for 81 (i think) billion dollars for the wars we're fighting. Now, if we weren't there in the first place...
The problem is (in this case) if america didn't go to the wars the wars are going to come to america,
Surely you have to agree that it's easier faster and cheaper to figt wars against terrorism at the source than it would be to try to fight in the US against people who appear to be civillians?

"If you wait until you see the whites in your enemies eyes, you won't even know what hit you" - Franklin Roosevelt in a fireside speech given November 1941

The democrat the democratic party is always boasting about.

Hahahah.. what a joke. Do you have really any idea what you are talking about? The deficit started to appear before Bush even passed his first budget.

chart-11.gif

We had to be in Iraq. It was proper and right. You will never change my opinion on that

I know I won't. But I should point out that the violence is escalating every day. With the judge for saddam's trial murdered and and 120+ killed on monday, we are not very close to bringing PEACEFUL democracy to Middle east. But now, we obviously have to support our troops and us being there, otherwise that terrorists will think that we are weak.

That's a very low price to pay. It is $1,389 for undergrads in CSUN. Not much more in UCSD.

UCB happens to have a better education system then UCSD...

Well you have to pay for everything you get. You have to realize what austerity is. You have to start paying for things you get. Not everything comes on a silver platter. I'm sorry, but the wounds in this state are deep and they will sting. Also CSUN has built many new buildings, and launched WiFI throughout campus I think two years ago.. our computers are constantly upgraded... we actually have to pay for our textbooks. PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET. OR PAY MORE TAXES.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. We had to pass a bill within our community in which all the people payed 75 a year (per family). Plus, our cost of sports goes up every year. So yes, our school systems ARE hurting. But I suppose we will recover, though our budget cuts are just as big from Davis and Arnold.

Lol jack, you haven't been here long enough..... You never say that to Gian. It's accualy impossible to beat him. But we try all the time though....

But seriously, that's a bad thing to say, and I DEFINATELY don't think that.

its true though, We should not have been in Iraq, why choose now to go in and "liberate a country" we had business in afghanistan, not iraq

rakedog said:

That proves my argument. Bush took power in January 2001... he wasn't able to pass a budget until after 9/11 because of squabbling going on in the congress. Who just got PWNed? You did, for providing evidence for my own argument.

I know I won't. But I should point out that the violence is escalating every day. With the judge for saddam's trial murdered and and 120+ killed on monday, we are not very close to bringing PEACEFUL democracy to Middle east. But now, we obviously have to support our troops and us being there, otherwise that terrorists will think that we are weak.

120+ killed on Monday is just a painful fucking reality you are going to have to live with. You leftists have presented no plans to help bring peace. You can kiss my rear-end. Peace is not free, and it will not come without sacrifice. Also attacks are actually down as a whole. It is people like you who give the terrorists the image that our nation is weak. There will be elections on a constitution soon, and there will be another for a president directly. My beliefs will prevail and win, while yours will be crushed.

UCB happens to have a better education system then UCSD...

Spoken like a true 15 year old.. no clue.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. We had to pass a bill within our community in which all the people payed 75 a year (per family). Plus, our cost of sports goes up every year. So yes, our school systems ARE hurting. But I suppose we will recover, though our budget cuts are just as big from Davis and Arnold.

You pay more, you get more. That simple. Arnold had to cut our budget because there is no other way around it. You better get used to austerity because this state is going to go through more, so you silver platter people learn what it means to live within your means.

yellowsnowman said:
its true though, We should not have been in Iraq, why choose now to go in and "liberate a country" we had business in afghanistan, not iraq

2 million dead iraqis isn't enough for you. How many would have to die so you can wake up and open your eyes? Same thing goes to you rakedog. Maybe if you understood the reality, you would do what is right and support the war.

That proves my argument. Bush took power in January 2001... he wasn't able to pass a budget until after 9/11 because of squabbling going on in the congress. Who just got PWNed? You did, for providing evidence for my own argument.

Strange. He passes his budget plan in late 2001. In 2002, our economy goes down. You kind of contradicted yourself.

Spoken like a true 15 year old.. no clue.

Spoken like a true moron... no clue.

UC Berkeley is ranked top among the UC system, UCLA is second, and Barbara and San diego are tied for third.

Back
Top Bottom