completely useless info

What the hell is up with all these threads on this useless trivia.. i mean, it was funny at first, but now it's just getting annoying...

Well if you don' find them funny or if you don't like them, then don't post. These are funny and I think the rest of the forums would probably like em' too.

I'm not saying it's not funny. But make one frigging thread for all this stuff, instead of spamming the social lounge with these.....

Well i have to say that it's better to read all this funny shit than it is to read debating threads with nothing but arguining & name calling back & forth....

i did try and combine this one a bit...my ideas just hit me and then i make a thread. dont like it? dont click it.

It seems there is always one person who replies to a post that has a problem with it. Here is a quick fix for that: If you don't like the idea, then you don't like it, don't go and say oh, dude this is annoying.

Anyway, they are funny. Keep um coming.

Prophet.. personally, when I come into the social lounge, i'm not exactly enthusiastic about seeing Random info here!.. funny quotes here! ... trivia here! ... random info GAME here!! and like 10 of those. I think it spams the Social lounge. If it were up to me.. CF would be a bit more strict on those spammy threads.. and I would merge them all together, so that I can accualy look through the Social lounge.. and not have to diffrinciate between spam and what not.

Back
Top Bottom