Jump Drives

It only screws up the pen drive...not the pc really. It might just screw up the software but it mostly screws up the thing itself.

Sometimes the jumpper drive wont screw up evan if you pull it out it befor safely removing it.
I did and it did not screw up but the jumper asked if I wanted to set a password and other stuf.

Heh heh I pull mine every time, im too lazy to find the things i know I should but mine takes the abuse (i dont advise you to do this)
BTW I did this to xp beast's once and nothing bad went wrong:)

the only thing that's ever happened to me when i unsafely remove stuff was, the evil blue screen comes up and says "error: XxXXXXXXXX the memory could not be written press any key" and when i check the flash drive everything i wrote to it is gone

all the safe removal is there for is to make sure that your computer is not still writing to it. if the drive is then you will lose data.

I have quite a few USB drives(both with memory and card readers) So far, only one of them will actually mess up when you remove it unsafely. Still probably a good idea to do this... Though XP doesn't seem to mind too much

Back
Top Bottom