The Member photos

Re: Member photos

Yep you cant get into the minds of posters because you are perhaps the meanest person that anyone has met here. Plus Jack can tell you to leave, you do it all the time.

Nope, because I have seen your attitude as of late. I do it all the time? Wow, here we go with NOFX's circular logic again.

Hey your back to the whole circular thing. Good for you Giancarlo, recycle arguments..

NOFX said:
do you want me to tuck you in or something?

how about a good night kiss? J/k

Anyways, please.. we used to be nice to each other? Can we stop this all?

Im happy too. But realistically I cant see that this will be the end of it. We have tried putting our differences aside to often. But we both end up pissing one another off in the end so whats the point.

why are you guys so mean to eachother..i mean i know i'm new and everything but wow. i just sat through 3 or 4 pages of arguing back and forth. the point? STOP ARGUING! okay i've said it before and i'll say it again, i didn't mean to get things out of control. or am i just being pompeous and assuming that nothing would have "broken out" if i hadn't started some lame ass debate over whether or not someone can state something mean?

on with the pics!

yes please, im outta here.... go on with yoru flaming gian and amke this forum a bad palce again, go right ahead.

Back
Top Bottom