Freezeing Computer When Run at 2.2GHZ not OC

Duzz

In Runtime
Currently I have a problem which has been on my computer for about 2 weeks now since I just built this computer. The Computer Freezes when run at 2.2 GHZ. Just stopped. Here are my Specs of computer.

ASUS A7V600-X Mobo
AMD Athlon XP 3200+
1gig Mushkin Ram DDR400
ATI AIW X9600 128mb
Heatsink Cool Master Jet 7

Alright this is what I have tried to do, not much but I have tried.

Bought a new Heatsink, CPU was running 53C now running 43C. Mobo runs constant 28C

Ive Read forums saying run this program and run that. But I havent Done that, the only program that i ran was CPUIDLE. That I dont even know what its doing so probualy useless.

Ive switched the ram slots around. Didnt help. It registers at 1024 ram, 1 gig. so not much to say about that not sure what my problem is to be quite honest. Whish I did so that I wouldnt have to run my CPU at 1.1 to get it to run games.

That gets me to another point, It freezes no matter what could be just loading up and freeze, playing game yeah its going to freeze. But when I run it at 1.1ghz im cool. Dont know what to do next please if anyone knows how to fix this or anything please let me know.

Duzz.

wow....... this is a problem i havnt heard of, hey but uhm, dont post this in the operating system place, cuz ul get no help, post this thread in the General Computer Hardware And Software place, im sure someone will try to help you! hope all goes well

Back
Top Bottom