"pathetic failure"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, how does that stop me smoking and drinking. Plus Giancarlo, all live shows in Australia usually have an underage, so I can get into those, I just drink before hand. Plus our music festivals are all ages, I just need to get a drinking bracelet, not difficult.

Smoking... well.. congrats.. I bet you smell like a factory right now. Smoking is something I would never do. Why? Because I don't want to end up with throat cancer. It happened to one of my favorite musicians even though he quit twenty years ago.

Oh and where I live.. Well this is America..

Well thats why I also dont smoke cigarettes. You live in America, we have established that.

Great, marijuana? That has 1.5 times the toxins then cigarettes. But suit it yourself. I'm libertarian, and that's your own choice. But don't force it on me.

Im not forcing it on you. You are a pussy, and will probably cry to your mummy or the cops if I did try and force it on you. Please dont force the fact that you are gay on all of us. I dont think many people really give two shits.

Well you can't be forcing things on people they don't want. And no i'm not a pussy. I would just push you away cause it isn't my thing. You are truly an imbecile now. i'm through with you.

I don't see how smoking pot makes you an inbecile?
also you'll find it has less toxins as cigarettes have addatives to make them taste nicer and be more addictive...

if ou smoke weed, (not sloid pot) it is far better for you than cigaretts in terms of toxins...

as for drinking I don't think age realy matters, I've been going to pubs and clubs since I was about 14/15 but you don't need to make a big deal of it...

ok i,m really tired of locking threads cuz two people have to ruin it for othere's...i think you know who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom