phobias

But Michael Moore led a gay crusade into that area and look now you got your victory,

NOFX said:
But Michael Moore led a gay crusade into that area and look now you got your victory,

No he didn't. Want to know why? Because this effort to keep the ordinance was spearheaded by moderate elements in both parties, not by Michael Moore. Moore only pisses people off.

Michael Moore had nothing to do with this in Kansas.. in fact he would of caused us to lose against Phelps.. so please spare me.

Yep, so you can predict that kind of stuff can you? What are you a psychic

OMFG, nofx. Grow a brain. I'm tired of this. Michael Moore would of scared off moderates from voting for my side. It is that simple.

I think there are alot of level headed people in America who support Michael Moore

NOFX said:
I think there are alot of level headed people in America who support Michael Moore

No.. really there isn't. Most level headed people are moderates, who do not support Michael Moore. Moore appeals to a small segment of the population that is considered pro-Howard Dean.. the types that are ultra-liberals. These people do not speak for mainstream America.

Back
Top Bottom