"pathetic failure"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you do that Giancarlo then I can see what your great partys look like, with everyone sober an all

Re:

NOFX said:
Yep, you do that Giancarlo then I can see what your great partys look like, with everyone sober an all

Considering I've been told by authorities in the area not to have alcohol and considering I am underaged, I'm not going to have one with alcohol. Why? Because I don't want a police record.

Re:

NOFX said:
Why would you care? Arent you a rebel?

Never said I was a complete rebel... I said I do like to party though. And yes alcohol does manage to get into parties I take part in, but do not have any part in creating.

Man your a pussy. I mean cmon thats just such a pussy effort. Your 20 for fucks sake and your scared that the cops are gonna bust you and you will never get anywhere in life because you drank when you where 20 not 21. George Bush drank and did cocaine and he is your idol not to mention the President of the USA. So why the hell cant you drink?

NOFX, don't go after people you have no clue about. And you aren't even in college. So fuck off. I'm tired of it. Also there is no evidence Bush did cocaine. He did drink. You aren't one to speak. You are just a little kid who has nothing better to do.. I have to type up damn essays, be ready for midterms... and presentations. College is not a fucking joke. This is where my future is determined. I will not piss it away.

Thats right Giancarlo im still in highschool and I do more shit than you ya little pussy.

Ahhhh.... no thats just stupid. You are obviously jealous that I a 16 year old has done more shit than you. How hard is packing a cone, or pouring shots?

Hmm.. thought you were 14... but you know what? You can't do more shit then me, because I've been partying longer then you have. I've been to more clubs then you have. You can't even get into clubs because you have to be 18 or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom