The Member photos

Re: Member photos

NOFX said:
Yep thats what all the wannabe alternatives say.

you are arguing in f--king circular arguments.. can you actually say anything that is factual for a change?

I'm tired of hearing the argument style.... it is like the one you hear often.. "well god exists because the bible says so".

HMMM.... well you wont hear it from me. You alternative wannabe. Wow you are so rebellious Giancarlo you actually cut out the 'UC' of FUCKING.

NOFX said:
HMMM.... well you wont hear it from me. You alternative wannabe. Wow you are so rebellious Giancarlo you actually cut out the 'UC' of FUCKING.

Again could you stop arguing in circular style? Just because you say something, doesn't make it true. You aren't the ultimate source of evidence. I've had enough of it. And that was for the respect of adminstrators here.

Well actually I havent offered you any evidence, because we all take one look at your photos and say, wow what a wannabe alternative

NOFX and his circular arguing.. say.. care to show your face? Or do you have too much acne?

ooooooooh watch out for Giancarlos jokes, that are just sad. How many times have you used my "circular arguing" as your argument? 3,4 Giancarlo with his "Circular Arguing"

You did this to me too, why attck someone personal apperance? It makes no sense.

NOFX said:
ooooooooh watch out for Giancarlos jokes, that are just sad. How many times have you used my "circular arguing" as your argument? 3,4 Giancarlo with his "Circular Arguing"

You are just the one who keeps showing redundancy and saying "poser"... you sound like my younger brother.. and damn.. born in 1988.. my bro was born in 1989. You do kinda remind me of his bestfriend..

Back
Top Bottom