phobias

Wow very clever Giancarlo you went to some anti-moore fuckwit and got his quotes.

NOFX, the guy properly cited all his sources for his statements, where Michael Moore never did during his movies.

Im sure there are plenty more errors in the film than that, the film is meant to be entertainment and shuld be taken with a pinch of salt.

certainlyanyone who takes it as gospel truth needs a head check.
I think that moore should be congratulated for bringing issues to the headlines, the point being if he didn't, who would?
No offence Gian but you are harldy going to bring gay rights to the headlines in the same way as he did! he's attempting to help a cause that you are fighting for, and any cause should be happy of such high profile support.

NOFX, the errors are quite blatent in the film, especially the spliced clips with different scenes / clothes...

if you read his books it is also fairly obvious the places where he distorts the evidence...

root said:
Im sure there are plenty more errors in the film than that, the film is meant to be entertainment and shuld be taken with a pinch of salt.

certainlyanyone who takes it as gospel truth needs a head check.
I think that moore should be congratulated for bringing issues to the headlines, the point being if he didn't, who would?
No offence Gian but you are harldy going to bring gay rights to the headlines in the same way as he did! he's attempting to help a cause that you are fighting for, and any cause should be happy of such high profile support.

I do not think Moore should be congratulated for bringing up issues, that were already at the national scene. Nice try really. These issues were being discussed far before he was around.

Michael Moore cannot exploit gay people for his own political purposes. He should not be exploiting our movement, that I take part in. I'm not going to support him and matter of fact, I'm going to continue to bash Moore. High profile support? How about such negative "support" that could cost us more states as far as marriage bans goes? I thought you had some sense, root. It appears, you support that imbecile.

He would only hurt the gay rights movement and give us the radical leftist movement we shouldn't seek.

He isnt exploiting he is supporting gays. Just not you, cause your mean.

NOFX said:
He isnt exploiting he is supporting gays. Just not you, cause your mean.

He is exploiting everybody he claims to help for monetary reasons.

Additionally, we have to look more moderate to appeal to more people.. if we steer off with this imbecile, our movement will be destroyed.

No, I think that if anybody lets you run this gay rights movement, then there will be blood in the streets.

I never said I wanted to run the gay rights movement. Also I'm libertarian.. so maybe my type would appeal to more moderate americans.. not you.

Back
Top Bottom