The Member photos

Re: Member photos

You are probably glued in front of your computer most of the day wishing you were as good as me.
Since work quietened down a little I've been spending a lot of time here during the day, I notice that you (gian) are on here practically all day, (and all night). I think it's you that is glued to your computer, hopelessly seeking the acceptance online that you can't find in real life.

root said:
Since work quietened down a little I've been spending a lot of time here during the day, I notice that you (gian) are on here practically all day, (and all night). I think it's you that is glued to your computer, hopelessly seeking the acceptance online that you can't find in real life.

Nope. I'm on late tonight because I just got back from helping one of my friend's clean up their apartment in a recent move. Additionally I had classes on Tuesday from 11AM-4:45PM.. so that's not possible. You need to re-check your facts. I did leave my computer on from 3-7PM (since I did get an hour break to come back to my apartment), unattended though. Seeking acceptance online that I can't find in real life? That's fucking rich, especially coming from you.

I also have several essays that need writing, and exams that I need to study for. Not to mention, I have to begin to compile a presentation for my Anthropology 108: Latin american studies classes..

Giancarlo said:
Nice one. Except how is that true when you are influenced by your own biases? And what do I care? I look like a 20 year old. You are the one who is a poser. You haven't posted any of your own photos. You don't tell me where I haven't or have been. And you don't tell me if I'd get owned anywhere. You are probably glued in front of your computer most of the day wishing you were as good as me.

I dont think you know what a poser is Giancarlo. Plus I have posted a pic, on the first or second page. Yeh you would get owned by a girlscout.

You mean that little pic where your face is covered? What are you trying to do there? Playing cops and robbers with your little brother? You look like a dork.

HAHA GOOD ONE JACK. How is me covering my face with a hood, playing cops and robbers? Sorry if I'm not pulling this shitty ass boy band innocence poses.

NOFX said:
HAHA GOOD ONE JACK. How is me covering my face with a hood, playing cops and robbers? Sorry if I'm not pulling this shitty ass boy band innocence poses.

Oh blah blah blah... yak yak yak... you covering your face.. well it looks like you are hiding something. I'm pulling my own poses. I am myself, and I won't let any fad define me as a person.

Nah, you are a fad. Your the New Age fad. You think your all alternitive but your not, you dress punk but.. your not. Yep sorry Giancarlo you are a fad and a good example of one.

Nope. I dress the way I want. I could really care less. I am what I am, and you are not going to change that because you don't like my views.

Back
Top Bottom