The Member photos

Re: Member photos

LOL. Giancarlo not to be rude or nothing. You are probably the least intimidating person I have ever seen.

NOFX said:
LOL. Giancarlo not to be rude or nothing. You are probably the least intimidating person I have ever seen.

I pose for my photos... I'm not intending to be intimidating in my photos. You don't know me in real life so you don't know anything about me. Get my drift?

NOFX said:
No, I dont get your drift. Please explain.

You don't know how I am in real life, therefore you can not say I'm not intimidating. And appearance is deceiving. I'm actually quite good at defending myself.

well you all act very intolerant and are making me very very tired. this site has really gotten out of hand. you shouldnt be saying those kidna things

"if you dont have anythign nice to say, dont say anything"

Well if I was to go by your pictures I would be more intimidated by a wet towel.

athlon64fx said:
well you all act very intolerant and are making me very very tired. this site has really gotten out of hand. you shouldnt be saying those kidna things

"if you dont have anythign nice to say, dont say anything"

How the fuck am I acting intolerant? I want some things explained here. Tell me. I'm just defending somebody's right to say something. I shouldn't be saying those kind of things? Don't you dare tell somebody what they can say or not say.

NOFX, I'm tired of it. I'm very intimidating in my photos. Disprove that, smart one.

Well look at you. Frankly you look like you couldnt a six year old. Wow your so tough because you were this poser ass bracelet you reckon is punk or metal. I cant see you going to Metal clubs. You would get so owned in a mosh.

NOFX said:
Well look at you. Frankly you look like you couldnt a six year old. Wow your so tough because you were this poser ass bracelet you reckon is punk or metal. I cant see you going to Metal clubs. You would get so owned in a mosh.

Nice one. Except how is that true when you are influenced by your own biases? And what do I care? I look like a 20 year old. You are the one who is a poser. You haven't posted any of your own photos. You don't tell me where I haven't or have been. And you don't tell me if I'd get owned anywhere. You are probably glued in front of your computer most of the day wishing you were as good as me.

Back
Top Bottom